- Brent, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £12.00 per hour
Nursery Nurse !
Great Pay !
Flexible Availability !
You will be able to show an understanding of a Nursery Nurse through:
• Implementing and promoting policies and procedures of the nursery
• Having an understanding of children's development, their needs and play
• Being able to express healthy, safety and well-being of children
• Participating and planning activities for children which can help with their learning and development
• Recording and reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse
• CACHE Diploma
• NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent
• HND Childcare
• Experience in working with young children is beneficial
At Protocol Education we offer a range of benefits when you join our agency. We can help you provide with:
• Competitive pay rate
• Opportunities for professional development
• Assigned to borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Constant support for your placement and beyond
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00