- Camden, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
We are working with a centrally located catholic school, looking for a part time Reception Teacher for a job share, starting immediately until the end of the school year.
You will work alongside the Early Years Lead, do joint planning on Wednesday afternoons, and teach the Reception class on Thursday and Fridays. You will be expected to take part in assessments and the undertake the full role of the teacher. It is a fantastic school with a very strong culture of respect for all. The pupils have excellent attitudes for learning and outstanding behaviour.
Successful Applicants will;
- Be an experienced Early Years Teacher with QTS
- Be a creative and inspiring leader
- Respect the catholic ethos
The School can Offer;
- Highly effective leadership which ensures that children in the early years benefit from an excellent start to their education
- Happy pupils who are eager to learn
- Job share with knowledgable and experienced Lead Teacher
Why you should apply;
- Great work/life balance working part time in a fantastic school
- Located between Holborn and Covent Garden, easy to get to and great for shopping and tourist attractions in the West End
All applicants are subject to Protocol Education's safeguarding and background checks.