- Tower Hamlets, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Sports Behaviour Specialist
Protocol Education are looking to work with Graduates with a Sports background (either through coaching or sports related degree), to utilise their strong sports skills to help pupils with behaviour difficulties or those who have become disengaged with the curriculum. Positions are full time, term time only and can run from half a term up to the whole academic year within mainstream primary schools based in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
The right candidates would be:
• Working in the classroom supporting pupils who display low-level behavioural difficulties or who have become distracted from their learning.
• You would be working alongside these pupils as a strong role model, working to understand the pupil's background and needs to help bring them back on track and minimise disruption in the classroom.
• These pupils are often performing just slightly below national expected standards and require focused attention and additional support to bridge this attainment gap in the core subjects (Reading, Spelling & Grammar, Maths, Phonics).
This is a wonderful opportunity for graduates of this calibre to embark on their career in Education.
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
• Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.