- Dudley, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £180.00 per day
A very supportive Primary School in Dudley, are recruiting for a dynamic and inclusive Year 3 or Year 4 Teacher to start January 2020. The school is a very successful and oversubscribed school, they work closely with the student's parents and carers to ensure the best education is provided. This school is a great place to work, its positive atmosphere and enjoyable approach to learning allows everybody to work together.
NQT's with relevant experience will be considered for this position. Protocol Education understand personal development is important and is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop.
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of Key Stage 2 Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
If this is something you're interested in, please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com and click register now.
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.