- Dudley, England
- Education & Training
- £110.00 to £180.00 per day
This School most recently OFSTED grading 'Good' and believe with the right support all children can become highly successful learners. They strive to have a stimulating learning environment to enable all children to be active learners, they use a very creative curriculum and encourage their children to reach their potential through that as well as music, creative arts and sports.
Experienced Teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you are/have;
• Excellent knowledge of the Upper Key Stage 2 Curriculum (Year 6 SATs experience is a benefit)
• QTS or equivalent qualification
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
We would love to hear from you!
What the school can offer
• A friendly, supportive and open-minded team
• Excellent facilities and learning resources
• Great outdoor space and spacious, light classrooms
• A range of additional training and CPD
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.