- Harrow, Scotland
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £75.00 per day
Would you like to work in an environment that prides themselves in the development of both students and staff? An environment that will allow you to grow to your full potential.
Then this is the role for you!...
A school in Brent are looking for English Graduate for an immediate start. The candidate must be able to uphold the professional and profound commitment towards students. As an ambitious and passionate school, the prospective candidate will need to confidently deliver work to all students and assist with their learning. You can expect an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment that allows you to foster positive relationships with both colleagues and students especially. If your looking for a place of work that will leave you excited to get up in the morning, then apply now!
Based just minutes away from Neasden tube station as well as being surrounded by several bus routes, the potential cover supervisor can put trust in public transport when travelling to work.
• In depth knowledge of the curriculum is ideal
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Effective behaviour management skills
• Experience managing a class of students
• Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to work at one of the highest performing schools in the country
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.