- Stevenage, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £70.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking for experienced support staff to join our team of dedicated teaching assistants and learning mentors for work across our North Hertfordshire schools. With the opportunity to work across numerous schools you will have the chance to develop your skills in a variety of learning environments. There are both daily and long-term positions available depending on what you are looking for.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school environment and be comfortable assisting and providing additional support to students. You will need:
• Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
• Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour
• One to one and small group work
• Supporting students 1:1 with core subjects
• Assessing pupils levels and ability
• Differentiating work based on students' needs and abilities
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England. At Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate can find their ideal job.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00