- Sevenoaks, England
- Education & Training
- £70.00 to £100.00 per day
Protocol Education are working with a fab school for students aged 8 - 19 years with moderate to severe learning difficulties. The School aims to provide an outstanding and supportive learning environment which challenges students to achieve success. The core learning values, which are at the centre of the curriculum, focus upon developing the student's resilience and ability to make informed life choices. Due to an increase in pupil numbers attending the school we need to recruit highly qualified Teaching Assistants to meet this demand. The successful candidate will join a school where we invest in our staff and create skilled class teams. Key tasks are to support and develop the educational environment for the students, to include extending their curriculum skills, social skills, and personal development. To also provide a safe environment, emotionally and physically, for the students within the guidelines and procedures of the school. Experience in working with children, or relevant qualifications, are desirable.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
• Passionate about working with pupils who have special needs
• Conscientious and innovative
• Committed to working collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Confident in dealing with children who may sometimes displaying challenging behaviours.