- Woking, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £150.00 per day
Teacher of French or German at highly successful and supportive department
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of French and/or German to work at our client school based in the Surrey. This is a long-term opportunity starting immediately running through to the end of the academic year. You will be delivering general science across KS3 and your specialism to KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
This school has a strong vision for the future and the strength of leadership and capacity to achieve their goals. They have a great support network where teachers feel included and there's a strong relationship between teacher and student. Approximately 3/4 of students have the qualifications to go on to study at a higher level, with many aspiring to Russell Group universities. The school has an extremely supportive working environment for teachers where you'll feel settled after a short period of time but at a comfortable pace.
In their last report Ofsted stated:
Leaders have cleverly designed a system for developing and measuring pupils' skills of analysis, communication, collaboration, ingenuity and resilience. Teachers guide pupils to review their progress, working with parents and peers. Pupils highly value how these competencies support their learning and prepare them for adult life.
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary School
• Possible opportunity this position could go perm