- Bristol, England
- Education & Training
- Based on experience and role
- PAYE included, CPD courses, CV advice £250 refer a teacher
Are you a play leader, Brownie or Scout leader? Have you supervised or led after school clubs or holiday clubs? Then take the step into being a TA!
Schools and nurseries across Bristol and South Gloucestershire are looking for fun, out-going passionate people to work as teaching assistants. If you have some experience of working with children then apply with your CV and register online at www.protocol-education.com
Take your career to the next level and join Protocol to gain valuable experience working as a nursery support worker or as a classroom TA. If you are thinking of taking you degree in teaching then this could be a great place to start!
Protocol Education are fully committed to the development of the successful applicant and will offer their full support, including both internal and external training courses.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• UK eligibility to work
• Strong behaviour management & interpersonal skills
• The ability to be both dynamic and adaptable
• 2 Professional references dated within the last 3 years
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• The opportunity of being introduced to a wide choice of schools across Bristol and South Gloucestershire
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs