- Havering, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £190.00 per day
Head of Modern Foreign Languages
Protocol Education are seeking a Head of Modern Foreign Language for a vibrant academy in Essex.
Successful candidates must have the following attributes:
-Be an inspiring teacher who is more than capable teaching French, Spanish or German.
-Excellent subject knowledge in your subject, having experience of raising attainment in the classroom environment.
-Applicants must have strong behaviour management who can manage in a challenging school.
-Must have extensive experience teaching MFL to students in education settings.
-Applicants must be confident to manage the MFL facility
The academy is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people, ensuring they have every opportunity to succeed by identifying and nurturing each one's individual talents.
We are looking for resilient and strong willed candidates who are seeking a new challenge.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you (umbrella companies)
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
For more information please call Katie on 01245213225 or apply now!