- Camden, England
- Education & Training
- £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for a passionate and vibrant individual to fill the role of Room Leader in our bright and spacious nursery.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of our friendly team and work alongside some of the best Nursery Nurses and Assistants in London.
The job role
• Constantly plan and deliver learning opportunities that engage the children
• Ensure you are delivering the highest quality of care and education, providing a safe and secure learning environment
• Work hard to ensure that you and your team recognise, deliver and notice the needs of every child under your care
• Ability to demonstrate high quality teaching
• Lead, mentor and support your team, making it imperative that the children receive the highest quality of care
• Promote the nursery, so that it appeals to other potential customers to support the retention and ongoing occupancy growth
• Effective communication skills, communicating with a wide range, including Children, Staff, Senior members, and parents
• Competitive salary 22'000-26'000
• 20 days of annual holiday which will increase with the length of service
• Company pension scheme and sick pay
• Time off over the Christmas period
• Free parking on site
• Opportunity to expand your own skills and qualifications with in house training, opportunity for career development
• 50% staff discount if your child attends one of our nurseries
• Work incentives including high street vouchers and restaurant discounts
• Summer and Christmas staff parties with all expenses paid for
• Easy links to public transport including a 5 minute walk from the train station to the nursery
To be successful . . .
• You will hold a full and relevant Level 3 and above (equivalent) Childcare qualification
• You will be able to show examples of strong leadership skills and motivational skills
• You will be reliable and responsible, putting the child's safety and wellbeing first
• You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a nursery setting
• You must be passionate and creative in childcare, always being innovative and finding new ways to help the children learn about their surroundings and discover the world
• You will support your team members through all aspects of childcare
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.