- North Somerset, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £150.00 per day
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Maths Specialist to work within our clients secondary school located Somerset. We are looking for a January 2020 start; The School itself is a vibrant and passionate school who pride themselves on Equality and values as well as high quality teaching abilitys.
The role is Monday and friday full days, Tuesday, wednesday and thursdays Mornings only. Excellent pay rates offered.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: Teacher of Maths
Start Date: Jan 2020
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer
• £250 refer a friend rebate
• CV writing assistance and marking tools
• Any successful interview we will offer the DBS fee back to you
Please contact our Bristol office on 01179453965