- Earlsfield, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £11.00 per hour
We are currently seeking Nursery Practitioners to work in a variety of Nurseries across the boroughs of Wandsworth, Lambeth and Southwark.
• Good knowledge EYFS framework
• Creative thinker with the ability to use your initiative
• Level 3
• A good time keeper
• Able to work between the hours of 8:00-18:00
• To be able to follow instructions and contribute ideas to the team- ensuring children's safety, needs and interests are being met
• The ideal candidate will have at least 6months experience working in nurseries
Why register with us?
• Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in nurseries
• Support for your career through free CPD and resources
• Help and advice from your consultant
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
If you enjoy working with children and encouraging them to reach their full potential through a variety of fun activities, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00