- Tower Hamlets, England
- Education & Training
- £300.00 to £400.00 per week
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent university graduate with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners with English as an additional language?
Are you interested in giving young people with language barriers the opportunity to access the national curriculum and integrate into education?
Perhaps you hold a TEFL qualification with experience of Teaching English abroad from travelling or a placement year abroad at university?
• 2.1 or 1st class degree
• Fluent in additional language
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Previous work with children desirable
• Supportive and inspiring personality
• Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
•Can do' attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
• Passionate about education
• TEFL trained desirable
What we can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Social events- from pub quizzes to our legendary Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
• Holiday Travel discounts
• A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
• Competitive daily rates
• Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.