- Berkshire, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £70.00 per day
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role with stability and career progression?
Interested in making a difference to the lives of vulnerable young children with social and emotional difficulties?
We are looking for learning mentors and behaviour intervention teaching assistants to start working as soon as possible, to work with students aged 5 - 21 with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties, ADHD, ODD and Autism. The reintegration provision focuses heavily on educational support with behaviour support incorporated throughout EYFS, Primary and Secondary.
• Must be able to work Monday - Friday (08:30 -16:00pm) during school term time
• Must be confident in supporting young people of all ages
• Experience as a learning mentor, learning support assistant and/or intervention teaching assistant is ideal
• Interest in supporting young people with challenging behaviour and/or social and emotional mental health issues
• Qualifications/Degree in Social Work, Psychology and/or Sociology is beneficial
• Team Teach de-escalation training is highly beneficial (offered at a subsidised rate through Protocol Education)
In order to apply you must:
• Be able to provide 2 references from your most recent employers
• A DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
• Have experience with young people
Due to the various needs of pupils, the provision will consider a range of SEN, youth work, psychology , criminology graduates or individuals that have behaviour based experience.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and want to help support some of the most inspiring young people in education, then please call Raj on 01895451960 or simply apply online.