- Sheffield, England
- Education & Training
- £55.00 to £70.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking to appoint an KS1 Teaching Assistant (Y1 TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Sheffield. This is a fixed term Year 1 Teaching Assistant (Y1 TA) role, which will commence in January 2020 until July 2020.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative KS1 team, the Year 1Teaching Assistant (Y1 TA) will focus on delivering phonics interventions to small groups, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class of 29 children.
This good primary school is looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated KS1 (Key Stage one) team. They will be supported by an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors.
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a KS1 environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting primary education at KS1 Level.
• Ideally have experience delivering phonics intervention groups.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Protocol Education offer
As a valued employee of Protocol Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Key Stage One Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.