- Wandsworth, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £140.00 per day
Teacher of Maths- Work at a fantastic school with a great support network
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational teacher of Maths to work at our client school based in the London borough of Wandsworth. This is a long-term opportunity starting immediately running through to the end of the academic year. You will be delivering general Maths across KS3 and your specialism to KS4. You will be expected to carry out all duties of that of a permanent member of staff including marking, faculty meetings, parent meetings etc.
This is a school with fantastic results, one in which teachers integrate very easily with a fantastic support network both from us and the school itself.
The success of the students is demonstrated through 26% of A level grades were A*- A, 56% were A* - B and 83% were A* - C grades. Included in these results, there were some impressive individual performances with a high percentage of our leavers gaining places at a their first university choices, including Russell Group, to study a diverse range of courses.
It a school with great values and one which basis its relationship on a fantastic one between teachers and students.
The ideal candidate would have:
QTS or equivalent qualification
Relevant and recent experience
Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
Pay & Benefits
• Reflective pay rate based on your experience
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
• Free CPD and ongoing social events
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London's finest Secondary School