- Harrow, England
- Education & Training
- £145.00 to £190.00 per day
Do you have a passion for chemistry? Do you have knowledge that will help excel your students to their next level of learning?
Then this is the ideal role for you!...
A very successful and well-funded school in Harrow are looking to add a very skilled Science teacher specialising In Chemistry to their faculty that can start immediately. The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching in across all key stages with knowledge of behaviour management techniques. The ideal Candidate will be expected to be very supportive and motivational in their teaching methods. The school is well known for moulding students into academic prospects that attain impressive grades all year round.
The school is around the corner from Harrow & Wealdstone tube Station and close to numerous bus routes.
What we expect from you:
• Experience in assisting students with their learning
• Refined communication skills
• SEN experience will be beneficial
• Proven track record in raising attainment levels within students
• Producing lesson plans and preparing Cover Work
• To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
• Selfless investment into the progression of your students
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.