- Weybridge, England
- Education & Training
- Salary Depending on Responsibility
- Continual Professional Development
Protocol Education is working with a large primary school in Surrey to find a Year 3 Primary Teacher to start ASAP. The school is ranked Good by Ofsted and is a three-form entry school.
The position will begin in January, could be until the end of the academic year, and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
What the School are looking for:
- A passionate and committed Primary Teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- A Primary Teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
- Excellent classroom management skills and interpersonal skills
- Confident in the planning and delivering of engaging and inspirational lessons
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What the School can offer:
- A collaborative learning culture with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Friendly children who are happy and willing to learn
-Good transport links to both London and Surrey
- A bright and welcoming school environment
- Continuous professional development and opportunities for progression
Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this role apply today!