- Haringey, England
- HR & Personnel
- We pay The London Living Wage
- Weekly pay!
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 3 months experience looking after children from 0-5 years old.
We are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant in Haringey who is keen to develop and progress in their career.
The successful applicant will be required to work 3 days per week in a variety of private nurseries supervising the children.
Please note: You may be required to change nappies
• London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.