- Earlsfield, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £11.00 per hour
Are you a qualified nursery nurse seeking a new role?
You must be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is committed to delivering the highest standards of quality care and learning opportunities for children. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Nursery Nurse (ideally NVQ Level 3 or above) to join a successful nursery, with excellent opportunities for career progression. The nursery is a Montessori nursery, so any Montessori experience is desirable.
• Have good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and Development Matters
• Be responsible for their own key group of children
• Successfully plan for children's individual learning and development
• Be able to develop effective relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies where required
• Competitive salary
• CPD to help further your career
• Staff rewards and company incentives
• Welcoming and supportive staff/ environment to help you feel settled
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun nursery team and be part of something special
If you are interested in this role, apply now! If you are passionate about childcare and want to work with young children- we would love to hear from you!
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00