- Croydon, England
- Leisure & Sport
- £19,500.00 to £24,500.00 per annum
Are you passionate about sport and working with children?
Protocol Education are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic full time Breakfast and After School Club Manager for a school based in the Croydon area.
The role of Club Manager will include:
• Planning delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using materials and systems.
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years.
• Interacting with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children's activity and personal development.
• Health and safety of children, clients and team.
Benefits of The Role:
• Flexible hours (7.30am - 9:00 am and 15:00pm - 18:00pm term time only additional hours required in school holidays)
• 22 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays.
• Pension scheme.
• Optional company health and dental plans.
• Access to a range of professional development training.
• Discounted membership to sports clubs which include Olympic taekwondo, adult fitness classes and football.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in working with children in a school, leisure centre environment or community sports environment.
• Organised, punctual and demonstrate leadership skills.
• A positive role model.
• Level 1/2 in sports coaching, activity leadership or childcare is advantageous
• Hold a valid DBS.
If this Breakfast and After School Club Manager position is of interest, please apply online now!