- Leeds, England
- Education & Training
- £60.00 to £160.00 per day
Have you ever thought about a career working with children?
Do you think you'd enjoy making a positive impact on young people's lives?
Would you find a position helping children from disadvantaged backgrounds or with physical and mental barriers reach their full potential rewarding?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES!, then we could have a position for you.
Protocol Education are currently searching for individuals who are passionate about providing children and young adults from all backgrounds with the education and skillset they deserve. We want to help ensure everyone lives life to their fullest potential, no matter what life may have previously dealt them.
We have a fantastic relationship with a variety of education settings throughout North and West Yorkshire, and provide regular placements all over Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, York and beyond.
We currently have positions available in Primary and Secondary locations. Whether you're an outgoing, confident person looking at developing your skills for a fresh start, or you're a qualified teacher considering a new challenge, we can provide full-time or flexible hours to suit your needs.
This is an ideal opportunity if you're looking for a career in Education, especially if you are intending to go on and complete your teacher training or work with young people in a wider context.
Please attach your CV and a short cover letter telling us a bit more about you - one of our advisors will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss finding you your ideal role.
We would especially welcome applications if you have an interest or experience in the any of the following areas;
• Youth Community work experience.
• Have studied Drama, Sports coaching or Psychology.
• Have an outgoing, strong, confident personality and can work independently.
• Have SEND experience - SEMH, MLD, SEN, ASD.
• Have previously worked in residential support or as a care worker.
• Possess or be willing to receive training in Team Teach intervention techniques.
• Mentoring or 1:1 student tuition in either English, Maths or Science
• Teaching/Learning Support Assistance/ Numeracy and Literacy support
Protocol Education has been placing teaching professionals in a range of settings for many years. We are a REC accredited and audited company, this means we really take safeguarding seriously and are a leading fully compliant provider within the education sector. We have a large office network that stretches from the North East to the South West and most areas in-between.
Protocol Education adheres to the following from its staff;
• A DBS certificate with a live subscription to the update service or be willing to get one.
• Two professional references within the last three years.
• Someone who is committed to the safeguarding of young people.