- Northumberland, England
- Education & Training
- PAYE (pay as you earn)
Are you graduate and aspiring teacher? Would you like to gain valuable experience of working in secondary schools? Do you feel you could make a positive impact on a child's learning?
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a well-regarded high school, located in the Hexham area of Northumberland, to recruit a team of graduates to work under the guidance of teachers to support pupils in lessons. The role will involve supporting pupils' progress throughout the curriculum. This will involve supporting pupils in the classroom or delivering support on a one to one or small group basis. This may also involve working delivering lessons in the absence of the teacher.
The role would be ideal for graduates considering a career as a Teacher and those wishing to gain more experience before applying for a PGCE or SCITT training course.
Highlights of this role include:
• Earning while learning up to £70 per day (dependent on work undertaken).
• The ability to network in a local school
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your other commitments
Successful candidates will:
• Be educated to degree level
• Be available to work 3-5 days per week
• Hold an updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
• Have the right to work in the UK
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0191 2797270 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail