- Sheffield, England
- Education & Training
- £58.50 to £70.00 per annum
SEN Teaching Assistant- Team Teach qualified, Sheffield.
A client primary school in Sheffield is looking to recruit a SEN teaching assistant to work with SEN pupils throughout KS1 & KS2.
If you have supported learners with additional needs, specifically ASD, and been trained in Team teach, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Click Apply Now or contact Jim at Protocol Education and learn more about this SEN Teaching Assistant/ Team Teach role.
SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism & Team Teach experience
• Provide support and guidance to students
• Day to day support for life skills
• Carrying out personal care as necessary
• Prepare resources under teacher instruction
• Effective record keeping in line with the EHCP
• ASAP Start
PERSON SPECIFICATION - SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism & Team Teach experience
• Cache Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistant
• Experience in a SEN role - Autism experience
• Team Teach Qualified and experienced - must have strong de-escalation skills
SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism / Team Teach experience
• Outstanding rated primary school
• Supportive and dedicated SLT
• Great staff team
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant/Team Teach opportunity - Click Apply Now or contact Jim at Protocol Education and learn more about this SEN Teaching Assistant/ Team Teach
SEN Teaching Assistant- Team Teach qualified - Sheffield