- Northumberland, England
- Education & Training
- PAYE (Paye as you earn)
Do you live in Alnwick, Warkworth, Amble or Shilbottle? Are you a qualified or experienced sports coach? Are you a graduate with an interest in working with children? Do you have personnel experience of children with SEND? Are you interested in a future in teaching? Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour as part of the police or prison service? If the answer to any of these questions, then the following role may be ideal for you.
Protocol Education are recruiting for graduates or candidates with transferable skills to work in schools throughout North Northumberland. If successful you will provide 121 and small group support to pupils aged between 11-18. You will also supervise lessons in the absence of teacher. Roles are to begin immediately and are ongoing. Candidates will usually be required 3-5 days per week.
If successful you will be a graduate or have relevant transferable skills such as experience working as a Youth Worker/ Police or Military/ sport coach / care work. Candidates with personal experience of dealing with SEND and challenging behaviour within their home and family life will also be considered.
Highlights of this role include:
• Earning while learning up to £71.25 per day (dependent on work undertaken).
• The ability to network in a local school
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
Successful candidates will:
• Have a confident and friendly personality
• Remain calm in stressful situations
• Show a genuine interest of working with children and young people
• Show a desire to motivate disengaged learners
• Be available to work 3-5 days per week
• Hold an updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
• Have the right to work in the UK
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0191 2797270 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.