- Stockton-on- Tees, England
- Education & Training
- £57.00 to £71.25 per day
Cover Supervisor- Middlesbrough/Stockton/Redcar and Cleveland.
Protocol Education are recruiting!
Are you an engaging and dynamic Cover Supervisor who is looking to secure more work? Are you a behaviour specialist who is looking to utilise your skills in a different environment? Are you interested in becoming a teacher and are looking to build up vital experience in the classroom?
The main responsibilities for the successful Cover Supervisor are
• To deliver and supervise work that has been set by the class teacher ensuring that students remain on task and that high standards are maintained
• To supervise and manage the behaviour of students in line with the school's behaviour policies
• To respond to any questions or queries from students to the best of your ability
• To follow the schools' procedures in order to deal with any immediate problems or emergencies
• To ensure that all work is collated at the end of the lesson in order to be passed onto the relevant class teacher
• To report on any positive or negative behaviours, providing a smooth handover to class teacher
• Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
• The ability to cover a variety of subjects
• A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
The Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
Competitive & reflective pay rates
Borough specific work
Access to numerous free Professional Development Training courses
Your own experienced and dedicated Consultant
Flexible work to fit your current situation
If you are interested in a Cover Supervisor role, supply teaching then apply!