- Camden, England
- Education & Training
- £9.25 to £12.00 per hour
Supply Nursery Ealing
We are recruiting for a passionate and vibrant individual to fill the role of a supply Nursery Nurse in our fun and engaging nurseries, based in and around Hammersmith & Fulham.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain more experience in this field of work. This job offers a competitive salary and flexible hours.
Here at Protocol we help you every step of the way. Once you work with us, you will have your own online portal to let us know when you are available so that we can work around you.
We ask for frequent feedback so we know what nurseries you prefer so we can get you as much work as possible where you feel most comfortable.
• Helping to create a safe, fun and engaging environment for the children
• Keeping track of each child's individual progress throughout the day
• Helping children with mealtimes (snacks, food and drink)
• Organisation when logging any accidents or difficulties with as much detail as possible
• Assisting children with general life skills including hygiene, manners and safety
• London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
• A level 3 in a Child Care qualification
• Experience in working in a nursery previously (2 year minimum)
• Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
• Have an up to date DBS
• Great understanding of Child safeguarding and protection
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00