- Hillingdon, England
- Education & Training
- £130.00 to £150.00 per day
Position: Behaviour Specialist Teachers
Hours: Flexible / Full time
Protocol Education are recruiting Behaviour Specialist Teachers to work in our SEND schools in Hillingdon. This is a role ideal for candidates who have had previous experience and want to advance in their careers or want a slight change in direction and want a challenge. You must have a QTS (or equivalent) for this role. Many of our school's support pupils with SEMH and other additional needs therefore strong behaviour management skills and knowledge of SEMH is essential. Previous experience working with additional needs is desirable but not essential, if you have the correct attitude and are have an awareness of SEMH you will get on great.
Our schools support children from KS1-K2 and class sizes are usually no bigger than 5-8 pupils. You will have a TA in the classroom to support with classroom management and it will be usual school hours. If you are confident, passionate, determined to make a difference and seek to support every child in their learning journey no matter what their needs are - then this is the perfect role for you. Daily supply presents the opportunity for long term placements as many schools request the same teachers back. They often want teachers who have previously worked at the school to fill open vacancies they may have.
• QTS (or equivalent)
• A passion for education and a drive to work with children with additional needs
• A hands-on approach and a willingness to get involved in school life
• A resilient and patient attitude
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Car driver
• Previous experience working with SEMH
• Training or qualifications in SEND
• Team Teach training or equivalent
The benefits of taking a job with Protocol education are:
• Guaranteed work scheme
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
If this role is of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. You can call Raj on 01895451960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00