- Barnet, England
- Education & Training
- London Living Wage
- Weekly Pay
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Do you only want to work the days that suit you?
This is the job for you…
Currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse who holds a CACHE Level 3 Qualfication minimum in Childcare in the Barnet area to work on a daily supply basis.
You will have access to a large variety of nurseries with varied shifts which are best suited to you.
This role will be a Nursery Nurse position, supervising in the rooms, making sure there is a smooth running of the room and carrying out any observations.
Benefits of choosing Protocol Education as the agency to work through:
• London Living Wage paid into your account weekly (if worked)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person recommended
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.