- Stansted Mountfitchet, England
- Education & Training
- £120.00 to £190.00 per day
History Teacher Required:
Protocol Education are recruiting for a History teacher to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of History to join the humanities faculty and become an integral part of the team. The role will start after Easter.
The post will appeal for recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers.
You will be expected to teach KS3 and KS4, some KS5 teaching may be available depending on experience.
The academy offers:
·A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
·State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
·An environment that promotes innovation
·Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
·All staff receive an iPad
·Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
·An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
For more information please contact Katie on 01245213225 or apply now!