Your new company-
I am currently working with a well-established company with over 65 years of experience and expertise within the repair and refurbishment of concrete structures and building area. As the leading UK specialist Civil Engineering contractor, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. You will have a regional scope but predominately work on projects across the Northwest and will gain invaluable knowledge and be supported on your professional career path. Job details and responsibilities-
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, the main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective delivery and management of all the projects across the business. Your responsibilities will include:
Benefits of your new role-
- Work closely with contracts and operations managers to plan, manage, and deliver projects.
- Be Health and Safety aware with experience in writing RAMS
- Establish the initial budgets for all projects
- Implement the cost control and monitor progress
- Liaise and support the Commercial team with monthly cost, revenue, forecast costs and oversee the payment of invoices
- Review and authorise all plans and drawings and work with design engineers to ensure accuracy
- Manage all subcontractor matters
To be successful within this stable role you will need to hold the relevant degree and have worked within a similar role previously. Experience within Highways and or Civil Engineering is essential to this role. Be a positive and driven person willing to contribute to the vision of the organisation. They invest heavily within their employees. This role is offering a salary of up to £60,000. There will be travel included in this role, so you must be willing to travel often. A car allowance or company car will be included in the package. Other benefits include a generous company pension scheme, healthcare for the whole family.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply. However, if this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position then please contact me for a confidential discussion.