Your new company
AMB Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading name in the modern geotechnics and engineering industry who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their ever-growing business.
They bring their experience, innovation, and expertise together to deliver the highest quality ground engineering solutions to their clients and partners every day.
Job details and responsibilities
The Project Manager will manage contracts across the UK to ensure they are completed to programme and budget as well as focusing upon maintaining net margins and a high level of client satisfaction.
The Project Manager will also ensure that contracts are carried out to the correct work procedures. This includes liaising with BSL site Supervisors and Foremen to ensure that all sites are run safely and efficiently. You will report to the Operations Manager on a daily basis.
- Supervision and management of the contract works ensuring the works are carried out correctly, efficiently, safely and in accordance with the specifications
- Prepare budgets to ensure that the job will return sufficient money and to ensure that there haven’t been any shortfalls within the estimate
- Visit the site before the job starts to ensure the piling platform is sufficient and welfare facilities are in place, run through FPS attendances
- Prepare job specific method statements/contract plans/ITPs
- Liaise with plant yard to organise plant requirements and date required. Liaise with plant yard over costs and damages
- Organise sub-contractors if required (setting out, excavators, muck away, steel fixing etc.)
- Liaise with clients keeping them up to date on site works and any changes in costs/extension of time/extra work
- Weekly costs recorded to ensure that we are achieving production and that we have not gone over budget
- Check ground conditions are as assumed in the pile design calculations, if different refer to design department
- Keep up to date with all correspondence ensuring that we are working from the most recent drawings/design
Benefits of your new role
- Working with estimators advising on feasibility of CFA/ LDA/DWALL works and production outputs
The position offers a competitive salary of £50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience. A company car or car allowance is also provided. Other benefits of the role include private medical insurance and an excellent holiday allowance package. There is no specific location for this role as it covers the whole of the UK.
The ideal candidate will hold at least 8 years+ experience in the piling/ground industry and hold all the relevant qualifications needed for this role. You will need to be an excellent motivator and manager of others who is able to evaluate problems or issues and offer solutions.
You should be robust and resilient, possessing drive, determination and have natural enthusiasm as well as being a team player. The ideal candidate must have excellent time management skills and must be able to effectively prioritise and delegate against deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please apply, or call us now on 01928 240 408
However, if this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position then please contact me for a confidential discussion.