Reception Manager ref: LS51239x
|Location||Hemel Hempstead, England|
|Sector||Hospitality & Catering|
|Salary||£21,000.00 to £23,000.00 per annum, + Fantastic Career Prospects|
|Benefits||+ Fantastic Career Prospects|
£21,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Career Prospects
- Do you have knowledge of Opera?
- Do you have similar experience within a hotel environment?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
Incredible Reception Manager opportunity working within a newly refurbished contemporary 4* Hotel, situated in the beautiful North Hertfordshire country side. A stunning and historical venue dating back to the 19th century, this hotel has successfully renovated and refurbished into the vibrant establishment they are today! An exclusive venue; their style and service has evolved with time; however, the foundations of heritage remain the same. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a motivated Team Leader to join their team.
Purpose of the role
As Team Leader, your primary responsibility will be to support the Front Office Manager with the management of the reception and reservation department. You will provide high standards of services to all hotel guests and drive profit from the business focusing on quality as well as provide training on hotel policies and procedures to ensure Receptionists carry out their duties promptly and efficiently.
- You will have at least one year’s recent reception experience in a similar role, i.e. hotel or venue
- You must have working knowledge of Opera.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent leadership skills
- Courteous, friendly and warm nature
- Passion for providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Flexible to work shift work patterns which will include early mornings, late evenings and weekends
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service to guests at all times
- Ensure the guests’ expectations are constantly met and exceeded
- Communicate with all departments within the hotel regarding guest requirements
- Ensure all revenues are posted and guest ledger and PM accounts are balanced to credit limits and have correct back up for billing
- Manage the control and security of all floats, tills and cash deposits in accordance with hotel procedure
- Train and develop all members of the Reception Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level
- Prepare weekly rotas
- Actively seek ways to improve the Reception and Front Office operation in partnership with the Hotel Manager
Email: Lesley@maidayrecruit .co.uk