Sales / Fleet/ Lease Support Administrator ref: MG51674FAM
|Location||West London, England|
|Sector||Admin & Secretarial|
|Salary||£23,000.00 to £24,500.00 per annum, + Excellent Benefits!|
|Benefits||+ Excellent Benefits!|
Location: West London
£23,000 - £24500 + Excellent Benefits
Experienced Administrator required to play a key part in supporting the Finance and Sales Team with all aspects of Administration. Our client, based in West London is looking for an experienced Administrator for their Finance /Sales Division part of a Vibrant Motor Co. The role will be to provide full administrative support to the Finance Team and ensure all financed deals go through the relevant admin stages quickly and successfully. You must have at least two years recent Administration experience with attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills with the ability to work under pressure and be able to demonstrate exceptional administrative skills. Flexibile to be able to accommodate current priorities and ensure all financed deals go through the relevant admin stages quickly and successfully. Must be accurate and show attention to detail, be able to multi task and prioritise workload, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills. A knowledge of car finance products, rules and regulations would be advantageous
You need to be conscientious, have the ability to multi task and possess excellent communication and analytical skills. Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak confidently are also essential requirements.
- Receiving high volumes of finance applications from new and existing customers, credit brokers and internal sales staff, processing them in in a timely and accurate manner.
- Being a point of contact between all the above referral channels and the finance house.
- Become a key knowledge point for finance related questions, escalating where necessary to the Senior Administrator or Business Manager.
- Checking order paperwork and re-applying for credit at order stage where customers’ orders differ to their credit acceptance.
- Creating and issuing finance contracts in both physical and electronic form
- Daily invoicing checking, arranging for new invoices to be generated where discrepancies are noted.
- Commencing customer’s contracts in line with delivery or agreed deadlines
- Support the Business Manager and Senior Administrator achieve company targets by efficient and accurate processing of all finance administrative duties.
- Utilise internal reports to ascertain tasks that require completion and time managing to ensure they are completed on the relevant day.
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure excellent customer service is delivered to all contacts at all times.
- To provide support in order to gain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Must have previous admin experience, ideally in the financial or automotive sector
- Computer and keyboard skills
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills, able to speak confidently
- Must be accurate and show great attention to detail, especially under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Flexibility to be able to accommodate current priorities
- A proven ability to work as part of a team, to achieve team goals and share knowledge and best-practice
- You must have two –three years recent admin experience
- Highly accurate data entry skills
If you have the right Administration experience and would like to work as a supportive and flexible team member with excellent numerical and analytical skills, then send your CV today for the attention of Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd.