Food and Beverage Manager ref: LS21219
|Sector||Hospitality & Catering|
|Salary||£28,000.00 per annum, + Competitive salary + Discounted room nights and food and beverage|
|Benefits||+ Competitive salary + Discounted room nights and food and beverage|
Located in Wiltshire
Paying £28,000 + Competitive salary + Discounted room nights and food and beverage across the group’s properties!
- Can you demonstrate strong managerial skills within a quality establishment?
- Do you have cellar management skills?
- Are you numerate, able to be responsible for budgets, and cost control?
- Do you have excellent presentation and communication skills?
My client is a stunning, delightful Country inn set in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire. A recent refurbishment has seen the installation of many contemporary facilities ensuring guests can enjoy the utmost comfort, care and attention. Great care was taken with the restoration to preserve yet enhance the charm of this beautiful historic building. They have a fantastic team of individuals, which makes this opportunity even more exciting.
Due to continued success within the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate Food & Beverage Manager to run my client’s prestigious country pub.The successful Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for:
- Demonstrable background in first class customer service, passionate about standards and with a keen eye for detail and brand requirements.
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Friendly & approachable communicator with staff and guests alike, having an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Numerate, with ability to be accountable for a budget, responsible for ordering, managing and controlling costs.
- Maximising revenue and delivering agreed targets.
- Personable working style with the team, able to set rotas, recruit, develop and deal with staffing issues
- Strong leadership qualities, able to work under pressure and keep a cool head and a sense of humour
- Ensuring all policy compliance and legislation is adhered to, including COSHH, allergen awareness, health & safety, food handling, cash handling, security and stock taking
- Familiar with cellar management requirements
- Experience of exceeding customer service-related review targets
- Strong background working in the hospitality industry and will be responsible for operational aspects, including bedrooms. Experience working in a pub environment with bedrooms is desirable
- Ability to use your initiative and help develop a team who are passionate about providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Hospitality or business qualification desirable
- Manager who is interested in having the freedom to make a business 'their own'.
- Familiar with business software, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word. Experience with room booking software would be an advantage.
- Drive and determination to exceed all expectations
- Financial and people management skills
- As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Discounted room nights across all Hotels and Venues
EXCELLENT opportunity to join a stunning, luxurious Country Inn, so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Lesley today!
Email: lesley@maidayrecruit .co.uk