Outsourced Payroll Manager ref: GK51755
|Location||Central London, England|
|Salary||£40,000.00 to £45,000.00 per annum, Excellent Benefits|
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you an exceptional Payroll Manager looking to work within an exciting employee focused and highly rewarding business? Are you experienced in managing multiple outsourced payroll services at any one time? Would you be looking for a challenge where you could make a huge contribution to the development and improvement of the payroll service and division? If so, I would love to discuss this incredible opportunity with you in further detail.
Our client are a leading global events organisation who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth! The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for the delivery of 6 outsourced payroll services for the group throughout the UK, Ireland and USA, circa 500 employees.
We are seeking someone with fantastic time management abilities with a hands-on approach with advanced Excel skills. You will work with key stakeholders within HR and external benefits companies, whilst contributing to the development and improvement of the payroll service for UK operations.
- Accurately manage and facilitate the consolidation of the payroll system.
- Harminization and Integration of payroll providers
- Setting up new payrolls
- Responsible for administrating payrolls in the UK and ensuring pension and benefits services are accurate for monthly payrolls.
- Working with the HR team to ensure the correct onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Work with Finance to ensure timely payments for benefits
- Manage pensions plans and any related audits
- Maintain process for capturing required adjustments needed for each payment run
- Communicate with employees when questions arise regarding their pay and payroll systems
- Ensure payroll is meeting requirements of company policy and relevant regulations for HMRC and other third parties.
- Participate in the development and promotion of benefits to meet the changing needs of the business
- Liaison with providers concerning process improvements, enhancements to benefits and effective communication to employees
- Develop strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Person specification and Skills required
- CIPP Qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in payroll
- Experience of managing multiple payroll services at any one time
- Experience of working in Human Resources and Accounting environment
- Experience of different payroll systems; Cloudpay and SDWorx would be desirable
- Experience of SAGE HR systems is desirable
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal skills with people at all management levels
- Flexible with working hours during payroll/Bonus deadlines
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- A good communicator, written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team, with a ‘can do attitude’
- Good initiative
- Good math’s & IT skills
- Able to think logically & have problem-solving ability
- Flexible, ability to prioritise and self-motivate to consistently meet deadlines
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Highly organised and methodical
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to produce ad-hoc reports within excel to analyse data & perform calculations
Email: gemma@maidayrecruit .co.uk