Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager ref: JW21219MT
|Location||South West London, England|
|Salary||£50,000.00 to £55,000.00 per annum, OTE £80,000 + Career Progression + Benefits|
|Benefits||OTE £80,000 + Career Progression + Benefits|
Paying £50,000 - £55,000 with a Generous OTE £80,000+ (though commission is uncapped) + Excellent Career Progression + Superb Benefits including Pension & Gym membership.
Based in South West London
- ARE you a Sponsorship Sales Manager?
- Have you led a sponsorship team?
- Have you sold Sponsorship in Conference or Exhibitions or Events?
Are you a dynamic Sponsorship Sales Manager looking for a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Events companies and become part of their exciting plans for further growth and expansion?
My client has vastly developed a Global Events business which has surpassed expectations, provides truly world class events across a wide portfolio and boast a reputation of being one of the fastest-growing Events companies in the UK to date! VERY exciting time to be join them!
As Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will drive further commercial success across a portfolio of international Conferences and Exhibitions, contributing to the successful engagement of leading suppliers in our specialist, high quality events.Senior Sponsorship Sales Manager duties:
- Selling on multiple events over the course of the year
- Developing new business opportunities,
- MUST have managed staff previously as you will be up-scaling the Sponsorship Sales division
- Building the client base for each event
- Secure sponsorship and exhibition revenue on both new and established international leading events
- Hitting the revenue targets for the events
- Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources
- Track record of account management
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Experience selling on launch (and repeat) events across different industry sectors
- An ability to rapidly understand new topics and industries and identify the key sectors to sell into
- New business development and key account management
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sales planning and accurate sales forecasting
If you want to join in their success and to work on unique, well thought-out and planned global events then you need to apply today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk