- St Albans, England
- Education & Training
- £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager at a beautiful 90 place private nursery setting based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
We are looking for an individual with a passion and enthusiasm for delivering high quality care and learning experiences with an emphasis on staff development.
Candidates ideally will be Deputy Nursery Managers with proven experience of working in 'good' or 'outstanding' settings, or Room Leader/Third In Charge with significant experience working in large nurseries with the highest levels of childcare and occupancy levels.
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum)
- Have proven senior level experience in a setting with a 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted
- Experience of working with large staff teams
- excellent staff management skills
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiative
- 2 years' experience in a management capacity
- Be based in St Albans or easily commutable to the area
In return you will receive excellent salary, benefits, training programme and career progression.
If you may be interested in this Deputy Nursery Manager role in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please apply by sending your CV through this site.