Bamboo Childcare have a great reputation across the UK within the childcare and social care recruitment sector, supporting both large national chains and independent organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our niche recruitment agency as a Recruitment Consultant delivering a full 360 recruitment service based from our Withington office in South Manchester.
Our company source permanent staff within the early years and social care fields and work nationally to support clients with their recruitment needs; sourcing all levels of staff from Nursery Nurse and Support Workers to Director level positions.
Our company have a good reputation for quality services and are looking for a candidate to join our team who will enable us to continue exceeding customer expectations. The role is a crucial position and is involved with sourcing high calibre candidates to fill vacancies; liaising with existing clients, whilst completing business development activity to generate new business.
Duties will include:
- Placing job advertisements
- Sourcing candidates via various methods
- Contacting candidates to assess their suitability
- Interviewing candidates
- Formatting CVs
- Building positive relationships with candidates
- Gaining post placement feedback from both candidate and clients
- Using database to update records
- Managing existing client’s needs
- Building on client relationships
- Undertaking business development activity
- Dealing with new business enquiries
The role is a full time position 37.5hrs a week, however we can accommodate some element of flexible working/part-time hours.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills (working knowledge of EXCEL, word)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in recruitment or resourcing
- Knowledge of the childcare recruitment sector would be advantageous but not essential
In return we can provide:
- An attractive salary £20 – 25k per annum plus a generous bonus scheme after qualifying period
- A full range of additional benefits after qualifying period to include:
- free mobile insurance
- reduced cinema tickets
- taste card (enabling you to receive discounts and offers at a large selection of individual and chain restaurants
- free breakdown cover
- 25% off at selected beauty salons and gyms
- save 6% off on the high street at selected stores
- Enhanced company pension
- Working hours of 37.5 per week
- Positive and fun working environment
- Extra day holiday for birthday
- Mobile and laptop for work.
As we are a small, but very well established organisation with further plans to expand, there is scope for career progression; so if you are interested in finding out more please send your CV through this site, or call Eleanor on 07866499692 for an informal chat,