- Hale, England
- Education & Training
- £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 per annum
Permanent full time Room Leader / Senior Nursery Practitioner role in Hale, Cheshire (close to Altrincham) for a preschool room.
We are recruiting for a Room leader / Senior Nursery Practitioner for two reputable nurseries in the Hale area of Cheshire that are part of a small chain with a strong emphasis on both childcare and staff development.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Practitioner to work within a setting that provides training and development opportunities for its staff.
The salary is excellent and ranges between circa £17k - 20000 for 40hrs a week all year round. (May be negotiable for experienced candidate).
Requirements of the role are:
• To be passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
• Work well within a team
• Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
• Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
• High level administration skills
• To complete observations
• Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities
The company offers:
• Excellent Salaries and Annual Pay Review
• Increasing Holidays
• After one year's continuous employment, an additional 1 day/year up to a max of 5 additional days (pro rata)
• Excellent Career Progression
• Free Lunch (Nursery & Holiday Club only)
• Comprehensive training and financial support for vocational training
• Free Health Cash Plan Scheme
• Attendance Bonus
• Earn up to £150 extra per year.
• Discounted Childcare/Childcare Vouchers
• Staff receive 25% discount on their childcare (50% at Holiday Club)
• Pension Scheme
• Outstanding Effort pay Bonus.(feedback from parents and staff)
• Annual staff Group Awards
• Private Staff Rest Area
• Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listen to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
Due to all the above benefits, passionate and committed candidates are requested to apply. If you are interested in this Senior Practitioner/ Room Leader role please apply to us via this site
Bamboo Childcare are working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.