We are looking for Senior Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to join a brilliant setting near the city centre of Liverpool.
The role is a permanent Room Leader position over 40 Hours a week Mon - Friday between the hours of 730 and 6pm based at our clients nursery in the heart of Liverpool.
Salary: £8.20 - £8.50 p/h (may be negotiable dependent on experience).
The all-inclusive nursery offers a state-of-the-art interior for early years learning, with well-equipped outdoor play and staff who are passionately committed to a child's well-being and key early years learning goals.
The role involves:
- Supporting a key group of children aged 0 - 5 years
- Completing observations and assessments
- Liaising with parents
- Planning activities and next steps in line with the EYFS
- Attending team meetings
A full job description can be provided on request.
Candidates must have:
- A Level 3 Qualification in Early Years
- Experience working as a Room Leader or in a Senior position within an early years setting.
- Good communication skills
The nursery is part of a growing chain and offer plenty of long term progression opportunities.
Apply below to be considered for the role of Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader in Liverpool.
Feel free to call Hayley on 07970294680 for further information or share with a friend as we also operate a recommend a friend scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.