We have an amazing Nursery Manager opportunity for the right candidate. Permanent full time, this is a 40 hour per week role offering a salary of £36,000 - £38,000 plus 26 days holiday and bank holidays and lots of additional benefits.
The Nursery is Ofsted Outstanding and has capacity for 50 children, open 8am - 6pm.
It is a very homely feel with high ceilings, large windows and new wooden equipment.
The Nursery also shares the site with the local Primary school so is ultra secure and has all the facilities you would expect - its a great role with a great salary and holidays working for a great company.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 12 months experience working as a Nursery Manager
- Good leadership skills
- Good community values
- Be someone who leads by example, is fair, and an inspirational leader
- Very focused on Safeguarding
- Aware of Prevent Duty, FGM, Promoting British Values etc
This Nursery Manager role near the Oval in Kennington is a great position and highly recommended.
Apply now to become the Nursery Manager near the Oval.