We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a wonderful nursery based in the south rural area of Leicester this setting has an outstanding rating with ofsted and offers high quality childcare and staff satisfaction. this nursery has an outstanding rating.
Candidates must be passionate about providing a stimulating, caring and educational environment for children. Whilst promoting the well-being of staff and children.Responsibilities for the Nursery Manager role in Leicester include:
The ideal applicant for the Nursery Manager role in Leicester :
- Managing an established team of Room Leaders, Practitioners, Kitchen staff and Apprentices.
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to Ofsted registration, special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Deploying staff appropriately and working closely with the Area Manager
- Understanding of recruitment and selection
- Co-ordination of tasks and responsibilities and the ability to delegate where necessary
- Must have experience working at management level.
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified.
- Have a detailed understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Experience of managing budgets.
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Experience of managing/supervising staff WITH extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of Recruitment procedures
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Able to demonstrate multi agency working and experience of leading staff meetings,
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
You will recive:
- excellent support and training from the senior managements team
- enhanced holidays
- benefits and bonuses
- salary of £25k - £28k
We are working as an agency on behalf of our client to recruit for this role. please send your CV via this site or call Eleanor on 07866499692