IT Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
- Friendly, family oriented culture
- Great base + super and commission structure
- South of Canberra CBD location, flexible work arrangements
The high-performance Canberra team is expanding with multiple opportunities for IT Resourcers and Recruitment Consultants to join a very busy and challenging team. You will be supporting Account Managers in multiple verticals across the IT industry. This role is suited to people who want to develop a career with Ignite and who thrives in a competitive external market that is experiencing significant growth. Benefits
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to enhance your recruitment skills in a friendly, family-oriented work environment. Training programs, mentoring by senior team members and the General Manager as well as efficient reporting and IT systems are all provided to help you succeed.
You will be working with multinational and well-known corporate organizations in Australia including some of Canberra’s largest government contracts and have access to a lucrative commission structure in addition to a great base + super package. Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Recruit resources according to client’s requirements and timeframe
- Conduct day to day recruitment activities including: arranging and conducting interviews, placing job advertisements, providing feedback to candidates, conducting reference checks, making offers of employment and follow up
- Coordinate the preparation of resource contracts
- Assist in handling customer and resource enquiries
- Broad knowledge of Information Technology Industry/Infrastructure/Platforms/Systems
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the recruitment market conditions to address hiring challenges
- Results oriented, positive outlook and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent customer service approach
- Great work ethic, flexible, and personable
Ignite operates across 3 divisions: People Services, Specialist Recruitment and On-Demand IT Services. Our passion has been, and always will be, people – now, more so than ever. We have been an advocate and partner to our clients for over 30 years as we have continued to develop and adapt our methodologies to a new world market creating solutions for their success. As a result of our long-term operations in the industry, we are the preferred advisor to some of Australia’s biggest corporations, which means a career with us has truly unlimited potential.
If you are interested in contributing to a successful and well-established team in Canberra, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply now.