- Cyprus, Cyprus
- 80,000.00 EU to 90,000.00 EU per annum
- + Benefits, re-location options if required
WRS Tech are offering a new role as a Marine Superintendent, to assist a leading Shipping business in Cyprus, who are experiencing a very busy period despite current shipping trends
As per the role - you will be shore side, and involved in all Ship Superintendency duties looking after a mixed fleet, responsible for all deck operations i.e. ISM / ISPS audits, Vetting and clearance inspections as well as making sure the vessels are safe, and secure at sea.
You will liaise with internal vessel masters regularly, port, Class & Flag representatives to ensure smooth operating of the ships and dangerous cargo.
Ideal candidate specification:
- Master Mariner Unlimited COC, with Sea Service on Chemical and Oil Tankers
- Respective DCE for Oil and Chemical Tankers
- Ideally experienced as a Marine Superintendent, or equivalent, working with a respective ship owner / manager
- Very good communicator in English, Written and spoken
- Have the immediate right to live and work in Cyprus / EU
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity, as there will be a high level of interest!
The business reward hard work with some great benefits, and competitive salary depending on the level of experince
WRS Tech are acting as an employment agency with regard to this opening