UX Designer / Researcher x 2 Remote 3 to 6 months Outside IR35
Flexible rates depended on experience
Market-leading global business (20 + websites) who are looking for multiple UX people to completely ‘overhaul’ their online proposition.
They will consider people with UX / Product Design or research experience. They are pivoting into a client / end user first approach that applies across all their domains and need some short-term skills to help mobilise the initiation stages of the projects. The role
- Working across multiple domains which include (marketing / personalisation – Search and Navigation – Merchandising and eCommerce) to analyse and design best practices with and end user focus
- Run workshops with clients and internal stakeholder to fully understand needs frustrations and pain points
- Liaise with internal teams (Product Owners / development and test)
- Design mockups, wireframes, prototypes and other materials to gather feedback as part of our iterative design and development process.
- Design and maintain our style guide and library of design patterns ensuring they work effectively across screen sizes and device types
- At least 3 years proven track record as a UX designer or researcher
- Solid experience operating autonomously on a diverse range of projects
- Outstanding communication and ability to work on a remote basis
- Experience of working in a similar capacity in a medium to large organisation
Apply now for further information or get in touch directly with Georgia or Tim – firstname.lastname@example.org