- Plymouth, England
- Design & Creative
- £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum
After continued success our South West based client is now looking to add a Designer to their continuously expanding team. Our client is a renowned boat builder, producing elegant, luxurious motor yachts and super yachts.
You will report directly to the Principle Designer, the ideal candidate will have between 2 - 6 years' experience and a degree in a relevant course such as Product Design, Design Engineering or Transport Design.
The right candidate will have strong idea generation and problem solving skills along with a specific interest in product improvement and design quality, as well as working with specific customer bespoke requests. The role is built around the NSO department (Non-standard option), and therefore we are looking for a passionate individual to generate new ideas in interior and exterior design.
• Flair for improving quality and aesthetics
• Working with various departments in the design office
• 3D & 2D CAD Modelling & drafting
• The ability to sketch, model and visualize solutions to be signed off by Principle Designer
• Creating 2D General Arrangements
• Understanding budgets & BOMs
This role would be well suited to a Concept Designer, someone with experience working with both Interiors & Exteriors Yacht Design.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please contact Alisha on 07458 040284.