Title: Head of Marine
Location: Home Counties
Salary: 65-70K + bonus + generous benefits ( e.g. pension, health insurance, car hire scheme )
This is a rare opportunity to work with a successful corporate leader in the Marine engine industry. This well recognised brand is looking for a sales and marketing expert in marine engines to manage their particularly successful UK and Ireland sales team based North of London. The right candidate will have experience analysing P&L's and forecasting within a Marine Engine Business.
Your main role in the Company will be to create the overall UK Strategy for the business and deliver the volume and profit objectives in a sustainable way across the UK and Ireland.
Your key responsibilities are and not limited to:
- Working closely with the Marketing and Dealer Development functions to deliver your plans.
- Leading your Sales team, dealer network, boat builders and key business partners. Through this leadership, maintain loyalty, provide motivation, direction and be accountable for its performance.
- Promote the brand and look for opportunities for continual growth, through the development of the distribution network.
-Ensure the delivery of the Business Plan Volumes and Marginal Profit targets for Marine products.
• 10+ years' experience of managing a sales team.
- Marine industry experience
• Great commercial acumen and customer focus.
• Budget or P&L management experience.
• Understanding the operational choices that impact the P&L.
• Marine engine industry experience.
• Relevant professional qualification.
• University graduate in a relevant field.
• Field sales experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with individuals and teams at all levels.
• A sense of gravitas to ensure mutual respect and effectively influence others.
• A strategic thinker, highly organised with acute attention to detail
• Goal orientated, focused and driven to achieve results.
• Highly intuitive with a personable approach, to provide and receive constructive feedback when required.
• Able to lead and direct a team, working well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible approach to work, with the ability to re-prioritise when required.
Please call or email Rob Hannan or Marie-Claire Sothcott, in confidence, to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
All direct / third party applications will be forwarded to Marine Resources.